New Home Communities
Top Ten Reasons to Buy a New Home
1. Warranties: A New Home comes with a warranty which covers workmanship and materials through year one, and any major structural defects for a full decade.We comply with the highest local building standards and have an in-house warranty department dedicated to your warranty needs. New Homes also include manufacturers' warranties. With older homes, these warranties aren't standard. In fact ? if you don't catch a problem before you close ? figure on putting out some cash for repairs.
2. "Green Building" or Energy Efficiency: This is an extremely important point to consider. New Homes consume half as much energy as homes built prior to 1980. Modern features include improved windows, advanced heating and cooling equipment, newer air filtration systems and better insulation. You're not just saving energy but helping the environment as well.
3. Safety First: New construction is simply safer. Improved heating systems, built-in smoke detectors, better equipped electrical power systems and superior wiring all decrease the risk of fire in a new home.
4. Builder Reputation: You can rest assured that your New Home is built by professionals who have been building quality homes for decades. Every New Home community has it's very own Field Construction Manager who oversees the progress of your home daily, eliminating costly mistakes and construction delays.
5. Personalizing your Home: Why settle for someone else's tastes? With a new home you make your own personal choices. Carpet colors, paint colors, lighting fixtures, counter top and tile choices ? all decided upon before you move in.
6. Low Maintenance Costs: Everything is brand new, including appliances, carpeting, HVAC, roof ? the entire home. Today's building materials, such as windows and trim, require little maintenance. If you buy an older home, you could well find yourself paying for repair and replacement costs.
7. Location, location, location: Located in desirable Sonoma County. Access to Hwy 101 is quick and easy. Downtown Santa Rosa with it's shopping, museums and work center are less than 2 miles away, regional parks, the wine country, Montgomery Village and educational opportunities are all within easy reach.
8.Spacious Floor Plans: New Homes built today have more windows, huge closet spaces, larger garages, spacious kitchens and plenty of bathrooms. Our Homes offer privacy, security and peace of mind.
9.Preferred Lender Program: Our Home loan experts are local lenders who know what the builders require for new construction properties. The builder offers a $5000 lender credit towards closing costs provided you use a preferred lender (see sales agent for a complete list).The Preferred Lenders stay in constant communication with the on-site salesperson to ensure your home closes in a timely manner.
10.Appreciation of New Homes vs. Used Houses: Real estate has one of the best appreciation rates of any investment historically. We can't guarantee you appreciation, but typically most New Home communities appreciate at a higher rate than older neighborhoods. You can't find an investment other than real estate in which you can live, get a tax break and enjoy a great projected long term return on your investment. With an enhanced lifestyle.